Last updated: September 24, 2020
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
The Service and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Reese Roofing and its licensors.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Reese Roofing.
Reese Roofing has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Reese Roofing shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of United States without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
Reese Roofing’s BRAND AMBASSADOR TERMS AND CONDITIONS AGREEMENT
- AMBASSADOR PARTICIPATION
By submitting, the Reese Roofing ambassador sign up form, I am agreeing to the terms and conditions listed below:
- I am 18 years old or older.
- I am not an employee, agent, franchise, or partner of the company. I do not have the authority to act on behalf of the company. I do not have any authority to incur debt, obligation, or liability on behalf of the company.
- REESE ROOFING AMBASSADOR COMMITMENTS
- I will promote and market Reese Roofing’s products to customers, following the below guidelines to the best of my ability:
- Share branded messages on social networks and email.
- Share on-brand content using our brand hashtags: #REESEROOFING.
- Maintain Reese Roofing’s high standard quality for content: messaging and visuals.
- Be respectful and never engage with negative commenters. Please notify Reese Roofing of any negativity, company bashing or any defamatory commenting directed towards or concerning Reese Roofing.
- REESE ROOFING AMBASSADOR CONSENSUS
- When using hashtag tagging #REESEROOFING or tagging @”your ambassador name or referral link”, Reese Roofing will own the rights to use the image for email marketing or website content.
- I understand that any documentation, photos or videos that Reese Roofing uses that I posted, That I will not receive monetary compensation or gift cards for use of images or videos used on the company’s social media networks. I will not receive any financial or other compensation for product promotion through my social media network other than commission-based sales that result from these posts.
- If orders are submitted without using my affiliate code, these orders will not be credited to my account. No cash compensation will be provided by the company. Only one affiliate code can be applied per order.
- I will not sell or advertise company products and services on unauthorized websites on the internet or in retail establishments without the consent and signed contract with the Reese Roofing Management / Ownership Team.
- I will protect the Reese Roofing’s trademark(s) by not reproducing the company’s name/trademark or any company materials for use in advertising without the written approval of Reese Roofing.
- I will promote Reese Roofing’s products and services on social media accounts by posting appropriate and authorized (usually provided by Reese Roofing) photos showcasing the products and services offered by Reese Roofing. I will contact the company if a clear understanding of “appropriate and authorized” photos is needed.
- I will post as often as I would like on my social media accounts and tag #REESEROOFING in each post that relates to Reese Roofing’s products and or services. I understand that I have permission to repost an existing post by Reese Roofing as long as I tag @ReeseRoofing upon publishing the post.
- I will conduct myself in a manner that reflects the highest standard of integrity and responsibility in keeping with the reputation of Reese Roofing. If I do not uphold these standards, I will be immediately removed from the Reese Roofing Brand Ambassador Program and forfeit all promotional codes effective immediately.
- Should I choose to leave the Reese Roofing Brand Ambassador program, any photos sent to Reese Roofing will remain in their database to use on their social media platforms and marketing campaigns (including but not limited to website and email marketing) without any immediate or future compensation owed to me by Reese Roofing.
- If the Reese Roofing terminates the Brand Ambassador program, I have the right to request any outstanding payouts from the month prior.
- I must be an active* Brand Ambassador to remain in the program. Active means to be actively posting and engaging in a positive manner with potential customers. I understand that at any time, Reese Roofing can review my activity and make a decision to terminate our agreement and void my referral code. I am expected to post at least 1 time per week regarding to and in compliance with the Reese Roofing Ambassador Program.
- I agree that the company reserves the right to cancel this agreement at any time.
*ACTIVE PERTAINS TO POSTING CONTENT FREQUENTLY AND HAVING AT LEAST ONE POST PER WEEK*.
REESE ROOFING COMMITMENTS
Reese Roofing (Company) understands and agrees:
- Company will give the Reese Roofing Brand Ambassador their own unique promotional (Referral) code that awards them up to $250 per sale when the brand ambassador’s referral code is applied / provided at any time during the roofing process. For every time the code is used during a successful sale, the Brand Ambassador will receive no less than $150 cash and up to $250 cash depending on which tier they are in. Payouts will be issued during the first week of every month.
- Reese Roofing will provide free on-brand marketing materials to the Brand Ambassador to promote on social networks and email campaigns.
- Reese Roofing may provide additional reward(s) to the top performing Brand Ambassadors at its discretion.
- If Reese Roofing terminates the program, the company must provide 15 days written notice to all Brand Ambassadors prior to the termination date and have all outstanding payouts complete by termination date.
- Reese Roofing will retain the rights to use any and all photos, documents and videos they send us or tag us in, even if the Reese Roofing Brand Ambassador leaves or is removed from the Reese Roofing Brand Ambassador Program.
- Either party may terminate this agreement immediately for cause or without reason upon written notice. The notice may be via email.
- Reese Roofing, may alter or discontinue the Brand Ambassador Program at any time in accordance with the above stated termination agreement.
- Reese Roofing Brand Ambassadors will not be treated as a company employee for any reason at any time.
- PAYOUTS – At this time, Reese Roofing will utilize VENMO Money Transfer services to send rewards to Ambassadors. Each Ambassador will be required to have a Venmo Account. Reese Roofing may elect to issue rewards via business check or Visa Gift Card. Reese Roofing is not responsible for any issues relating to any third party apps, software or programs utilized to transfer funds.
If you have any questions about this agreement, please contact email@example.com to get in touch with our team.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.